ONLINE TRAINIG COURSE
ON CARBON FIBRE
Online training course on composite applications using carbon fibres as a structural reinforcement element.
In this training course, the student will learn, step by step, all the manufacturing processes used for the production of prepreg carbon/epoxy parts and moulds, used in high performance applications (aeronautics, automotive, nautical, wind power, competition, etc.).
We review the characteristics and main properties of these materials.
– Carbon fibre and epoxy resin prepregs
– Other kind of fibres : Glass fibres & thermoplastic fibres properties (polypropylene, polyethylene, basalt fibres, siliconne)
– Manual lamination and vacuum compaction processes
-Resin injection processes by infusion
– Thermosetting resins properties (high impact strength urethane acrylic resins, polyester resins, cyano ester, bismaleimides)
– Adhesives: Mertaklate, epoxy, urethane acrylics
– Mould release systems: Semi-permanent release agents